Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 16. April 2024 - 10:12:19
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: Copplestone Newsletter  (Gelesen 1284 mal)

Regulator

• Edelmann
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 4.307
Copplestone Newsletter
« am: 18. MĂ€rz 2009 - 13:42:55 »

Zitat
Hi

We`ll be at Salute again this year on 28th March - Stand TK12 - with a brand new range and some new KKBB/Future Wars resin models.

NEW RANGE

Maybe it`s my early childhood memories of the creaky, but charming, Tales of Rubovia puppet series (http://telegoons.org/rubovia/index2.htm) but the Early Periwig period has always appealed to me. And so a small, but comely, 1665-1680 range - named the Glory of the Sun in honour of Louis XIV, The Sun King, the chief hero/villain of the age. It`s a colourful transitional period - with larger armies in very varied uniforms led my the Great Conde, Turenne and Montecuccoli amongst others. There`s a campaign in Tangiers, an English brigade fighting alongside the French, the rise of Prussia and oddities like the perfidious career of the warlike Prince-Bishop of Munster (whose army included Frankenstein`s regiment). More info and some pics as soon as possible.

5% OFF SALUTE ADVANCE ORDERS

We`re bringing a good stock of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang figures and resin props and at least a couple of packs of most other things, but if you want to be sure of getting what you want (and saving 5%) please email us your advance order to sales@copplestonecastings.co.uk.

Mark Copplestone

www.copplestonecastings.co.uk
'Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.'

Poliorketes

• BĂŒrger
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 1.966
Copplestone Newsletter
« Antwort #1 am: 18. MĂ€rz 2009 - 14:01:11 »

Der Kanonenbischof von Galen ist natĂŒrlich eine verlockende Idee!
Beim Aussteigen stolpert man schon mal ĂŒber das Dach des nebenan geparkten Autos. Von ParkhĂ€usern reden wir hier lieber nicht. Sagen wir, der Wendekreis ist groß. (Aus einem Test des Ford Ranger)