Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 19. April 2024 - 22:38:02
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: FOG-Turnier in Mainz 29./30.1.2022  (Gelesen 983 mal)

WCT

• Bürger
FOG-Turnier in Mainz 29./30.1.2022
« am: 14. Dezember 2021 - 10:33:13 »

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce that there is going to be a FoG tournament on 29.&30. January in Mainz. Since this is going to be the third tournament after the Corona break and most of the German players are still not familiar with FoG 3.0 we decided to use FoG 2.0 another time. There will be opportunity for all interested German players to get information about the amanded rules and a couple of rulebooks and new army books will be available.

The armies will be limited to the European medieval ones (Wolves from the Sea, Decline and Fall, Swords and Scimitars, Oath of Fealty, Storm of Arrows and Eternal Empire). The contribution to expenses per player will be 35€ (including a dinner on Saturday evening) and has to be paid by PayPal until 1.1. If we should have to cancel the tournament, because of Corona, there will be a refund. Please send me an answer as early as possible to my mail (fogmainz@gmx-topmail.de). I will then supply you with the correct Payment address. Payment and a correct army list have to be commited until 1.1.
We also need to know about your vaccination status since we are obliged to conduct to the 2G+ legislation in Rhineland-Palatinate.

Cheers
The game [WHFB 8.Ed] is just like 40K,...- chicagoterrainfactory.wordpress.com

mein Blog