Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 27. April 2024 - 21:29:52
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: The Third Reich\'s Dark Knights(UpdatePanzer IV\'s,7/1 crew pics added 03.02.10)  (Gelesen 2564 mal)

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

@Yggdrasil

Zitat
Hi,
I realy like your fanastic Basedesign  Very nice enactment of the troops.
By the way, the uniforms look awesome!  

Would like to see more!

Ty! :) I\'m working on the HQ for them.

@Vingthor

Zitat
fantastic!

could u pls tell me which red u used for the bricks?

Ty! :)

The bricks are foamboard and stenciled in by hand.I used a black undercoat,but I\'m sure your aware that you should not use a spray can to undercoat foamboard,because it will melt and instead use water soluable paint straight from a jar(i.e. Chaos Black).After the black undercoat it\'s a matter of dry brushing first Citadel Red Gore,then Blood Red,and finally Fiery Orange as the final highlight.As a matter of fact all models were Vallejo colors and the base was Citadel colors.Good luck on your brickwork and I hope this helped. :D

Klabautermann

• Leinwandweber

Good Job Axebreaker, looking great!

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

Hello Everyone,

This is my latest edition for this thread.This is my first attempt at painting vechicles.They are 3 Sd Kfz 251\'s and 1 Sd Kfz 250/9 that was sent on accident,that I then decided to use as my command track as it stands out from the others. ;)
 I Like my vechicles dirty and worn,but not muddy at 15mm,because I don\'t think it turns out  at this size very well.It was a real challenge painting them,because it\'s very different from what I normally do.I block painted them and did some controled dry brushing, black lining,and a very little bit of ink.
I decided on an ambush camo scheme that I have always found to be very interesting. :toocool:
I experimented with lighting,so please excuse the different shades. :rolleyes: Perhaps, if you have time you could tell me which pics looked the best and any pointers. :D  

As a note I added a few brighter pics to the Nabelwerfers and HQ + spotter team for those who wanted a brighter pic. :)

Well Folks,here are my armoured transports,I hope you like them. :)

« Letzte Ă„nderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1240349140 »

ImUrDentist

• Fischersmann

Those are awesome! They look like the real thing, with all the netting and bushes! And your ambush camo is top notch! :thumbup:
Personally, i like the first pic the most!
-Team Bodensee-

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

@Kaltpolymerisat

Thank you,I\'m happy you likes them and I also appreciate your input. :)

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

It\'s been a long time since I updated this thread,but here are a few new additions to my Panzerkompanie.I used a dry brush and blend technique for the vehicles.I added quite a bit of battle damage to give them a real veteran look.

First up a Sd Kfz 9 Recovery vehicle and a Kfz 15 Field car.They are support and so I left off battle damage unlike the rest.

Next up are a couple of Sd Kfz 7/1 armored anti air that is a must for any German PanzerKompanie unless of course you want some P-40 mustags turning your Panzercompanie into scrap metal!

Lastly are some Panzer IV\'s the work horses of the the German Panzer forces.The shurzen skirts really bring these tanks to life and offer some nice conversion chances.These tanks are overall probably the best(in game terms) as the are cheap and can defeat most allied armor on the field.

Next addition to my Panzerkompanie will be the true best tanks of the war............Panthers! :sm_pirate_devil: sm_party_joint

Cheers
Christopher

P.S.I\'ve had these finished for a little while already,I was just not finding the time to post.Well,that\'s my excuse anyways! :sm_pirate_lol:
« Letzte Ă„nderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1264968453 »

Bommel

• Edelmann

Hammer geil! Beeindruckend schön! :herz:

Black Hussar

• BĂĽrger

Mann, und das bei 15mm... sehr schön. Vor allem was man aus den Krüppel-Gesichtern der Battlefront-Minis so rausholen kann...
Ich mag diesen realistischen Look der Fahrzeuge sehr, auch die Kräutergarnierung weiß zu gefallen... :applaus:

Hanno Barka

• Administrator
  • Edelmann

Christopher you did a marvellous paintjob!
Mit meiner brandneuen ergonomischen Gamingtastatur geschrieben. Kryptische Wortschöpfungen sind tastatur-, geschicklichkeits- und koordinationsbedingt und nicht als Zeichen geistigen Verfalls zu werten!

Graue Maus A.D. - Jetzt im Dienst Karthagos nördlich der italischen Alpenpässe.

Schrumpfkopf

• BĂĽrger

I can only agree with the others- brilliant in any way. Every bloody detail makes me want to buy 1/100 tanks.
Esst mehr Schwein, es schmeckt so fein.

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

Thank gentlemen for taking an interest and giving very kind words of encouragement! :sm_pirate_biggrin:

Cheers
Christopher

P.S.These pirate smiles are fun! sm_krieg_armee

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

A few crew pics.

Cheers
Christopher

The Desertfox

• BĂĽrger

Super Paint job!!!!!!!! sm_krieg_01 love your flak and crew :herz:
\"Man sollte immer eine kleine Flasche Whiskey dabeihaben, fĂĽr den Fall eines Schlangenbisses - und auĂźerdem sollte man immer eine Schlange dabei haben.\"

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

Thank you! sm_party_joint

Although it seems the Panzer crews are a bit blurry,but the AA team turned out well.

Cheers
Christopher

Mad Mö

• Fischersmann

Zitat von: \'Axebreaker\',index.php?page=Thread&postID=22811#post22811
If you see a smoke trail in the sky,then jump for cover! :evilgrin:
Change your position fast after fireing because there are some katyushas to answer... :D

The miniatures look really nice. I´m looking forward to see the Sd.Kfz. 171.
Keep the superb work coming.
 :thumbsup: