Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 28. April 2024 - 19:30:31
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: Zombiespiele - was gibt es, wer spielt es?  (Gelesen 4011 mal)

Sidarius Calvin

• Schneider
Zombiespiele - was gibt es, wer spielt es?
« Antwort #15 am: 26. Januar 2011 - 10:42:52 »

Ich spiel ebenfalls seit kurzem Reanimated.
Finde das System recht gut und spassig.

Berichte zu meinen Spielen gbts hier:
http://reanimated.forumieren.com/t29-projekt-wie-sid-zombies-jagt

Sid
Besuche doch mal meinen Tabletop-Blog  :)
http://tabletop-projects.blogspot.ch/

xothian

• Bürger
« Antwort #16 am: 26. Januar 2011 - 18:53:18 »

danke fuer den link!
klasse sache und ich hoffe mal  durch die netten bilder angeregt, dass der eine oder andere in berlin seine survivor fertig macht ( nudge nudge ... look at last years projects ;)
reanimated waer ne test session sicher wert!

ciao chris
\"I wish I was back in the jungle, where men are monkeys.\"
Capt. Spauldings African Adventures

Axebreaker

• Bürger
« Antwort #17 am: 26. Januar 2011 - 23:14:51 »

We are starting up some zombie stuff this year at our club.The rules will be free set called \"Dead Will Walk\" where later on we may try others out.

Figures for Zombies(All is IMHO of course)

Hasselfree-A bit expensive, but well worth it and no question in my opinion the best zombie survivors on the market. Their normal zombies are quite good ,but their character zombies are the best around. I could go on and on about how impressed I am with these miniatures. They are on the fine side in regards to the sculpts and also are true 25mm in scale so a little small and do require time and patience when painting,but again so very worth it when finished. :sm_pirat_love: :sm_pirat_love:

Studio Miniatures-Outstanding zombies and large range at a decent price when factoring in quality and would have some superb survivors too if the heads were not so blown totally out of proportion. :sm_pirate_irre:

Crocodile Games-Excellent sculpts, but very limited range and expensive.

Cold War Zombies-Average sculpts at best, however have a very extensive and cost effective range.

Zombiesmith-Average to decent sculpt , a bit too expensive for the quality of the sculpts .

Reaper miniatures-A bit expensive,but like Hasselfree worth the cost.Their zombies are good
,but their zombie survivors are just great .

Tengu-Great looking zombies and decent price for the quality , but limited range.

Griffinminiatures-Really has some super looking zombies and the survivors are nice too.

RAFM-Zombies are ok,but very limited,however they have some decent looking survivors.

Horrorclix-Barely average sculpts on a good day,but really cheap!

Westwind-Nice sculpts at a reasonable price.

Wyrd Miniatures-Not really a zombie company,but does have some truly superb sculpts that can be used,but are expensive.

Eureka-Very bottom barrel stuff,but hey they are cheap!

Heresy-Really superb zombie survivor stand in stuff,but their zombies material is fantasy.

Mega Miniatures-Really pretty bad sculpts,but again very cheap!

Coppelstone-As expected very nice sculpts,but limited range.

Mantic miniatures-Really very nice plastic sculpts and great value for your Euro in bulking out zombies,but they are fantasy and so will require some modification to fit in with modern zombies.

Hope this adds to the discussion. :sm_pirate_smile:

Christopher
« Letzte Änderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1296080416 »

MacGuffin

• Bürger
« Antwort #18 am: 27. Januar 2011 - 18:37:18 »

One addition to your list:

Wargames Factory: Very limited amount of poses (even though mathematically tons of, as they promise - but all are very much the same and very static, too) but the sculpts are O.K. for the price and good for swelling up the ranks. You can never have too many zombies :thumbsup:
Boredom\'s not a burden anyone should bear.
- Tool

Tabletop Club Rhein Main e.V.

-Zuvor bekannt unter dem Nutzernamen Oberst Manuell.-

Axebreaker

• Bürger
« Antwort #19 am: 27. Januar 2011 - 23:40:09 »

Even though I personally despise Wargames Factory miniatures :uebel: it was nice of you to add it for those of a different opinion then mine and the available option.Feel free anyone to add more as I\'m sure I missed some more. :sm_pirate_smile:

Christopher

MacGuffin

• Bürger
« Antwort #20 am: 27. Januar 2011 - 23:46:57 »

Actually I am disappointed with this set because it is cheap in every respect but if I really run out of those Studio Miniatures Zombies on my table I guess I would finally add them to just mingle with the others. But I would not buy another box even if I was in desperate need of more brainophiles...
Boredom\'s not a burden anyone should bear.
- Tool

Tabletop Club Rhein Main e.V.

-Zuvor bekannt unter dem Nutzernamen Oberst Manuell.-

Axebreaker

• Bürger
« Antwort #21 am: 28. Januar 2011 - 01:55:40 »

Speaking of Studio Miniatures Zombies I will be picking up some of those. :sm_pirat_cool:

Christopher