Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: ECW  (Gelesen 8276 mal)

Axebreaker

• BĂŒrger
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 2.458
ECW
« Antwort #45 am: 01. Oktober 2008 - 12:22:47 »

I completely understand about the time factor.So much to do and so little time. ;(

Congradulations on getting your mini\'s in in Wargames Illustrated! :pump: Your mini\'s are very nice and I\'m not surprised others have seen that as well and you have reason to be proud.

Secret Project you say,hmmmm.now I\'m curious.I\'m looking forward to seeing your mini\'s when you have time to post. :)

I understand about the Perry miniatures, ;) I\'ve started collecting AWI for BG rules.The southern militia and Riflemen just sucked me right on in. :evilgrin: The Perry mini\'s are the best and no historical wargamer can resist buying some! :borg:

skippy01

• TotengrĂ€ber
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 6
ecw
« Antwort #46 am: 27. November 2008 - 10:49:57 »

axebreaker i often travel to germany and are currently rebasing my 1/72nd scale ecw+swedish+imperialist force got about (1500 foot but only 90 cav) to warhammer ecw, any time you want to try the rules drop me a line

Axebreaker

• BĂŒrger
ECW
« Antwort #47 am: 27. November 2008 - 11:29:36 »

Hello Skippy

That sounds great! :) Only problem is I have a very large army but it\'s in 25mm and completely unpainted. ;( I have no time to paint this army at the moment,because I have other commitments I\'ve already made.I never painted them because their were no other players to be found near me and DBMM,WAB,and now FOW it\'s easier to find some players.

skippy01

• TotengrĂ€ber
ECW
« Antwort #48 am: 27. November 2008 - 23:20:22 »

I know I know, i converted all my armies to plastic a few years ago got sick and tired of been examined at every airport. However Worlord Games is about release 28mm ECW/TYW plastic that look cool going to build a WECW 2000 pt Waller (got to love those lobsters)/parliament army now

Axebreaker

• BĂŒrger
ECW
« Antwort #49 am: 28. November 2008 - 00:07:45 »

I\'m glad to hear you like the Parliment army,because I like the Royalists :D .If we ever get a chance to play,at least we won\'t have the same side. ;)

skippy01

• TotengrĂ€ber
ecw
« Antwort #50 am: 28. November 2008 - 03:09:24 »

got to go with the side that banned christmas........and just about everthing else including waller :thumbup: . Good to go once i can get my hands on thenm

Axebreaker

• BĂŒrger
ECW
« Antwort #51 am: 28. November 2008 - 10:59:28 »

\"got to go with the side that banned christmas........and just about everthing else including waller  :lol: \"True.
Just let me know when you have assembled your army :D

skippy01

• TotengrĂ€ber
ECW
« Antwort #52 am: 10. Dezember 2008 - 07:13:24 »

Axebreaker

better start painting

walked into my LGS yesterday was speaking to the owner about ECW and then he said \"you know that 25mm ECW army i had 7 years ago that i sold, well it has come back\". So 100 USD later I have 60 horse 120 shot and 30 pike to start touching up and rebasing. Need to get about 30 pike to fix the pike/shot ratio but painting 30 it much less of a challenge than 200.

Axebreaker

• BĂŒrger
ECW
« Antwort #53 am: 10. Dezember 2008 - 17:44:12 »

I can\'t promise anything very soon as I have a full plate at the moment. :blackeye: My first priorty is painting up AWI for a project I\'ve promised some other members,then for my club I have FOW and for myself I\'m doing a DBMM Norman army.But,I\'ll try and do some a little later for this when I can.I paint slow so don\'t expect anything soon.I promise to let you know when I start ECW which I want to. :)

ImUrDentist

• Fischersmann
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 681
ECW
« Antwort #54 am: 21. Januar 2009 - 16:01:34 »

I think this the right place to post the following:

Renegade Miniatures are selling some ECW Regiments of 24 Foot or 9 Horse for only ÂŁ11.95

Clicky

Cheap way to start an army 8o
-Team Bodensee-

Axebreaker

• BĂŒrger
ECW
« Antwort #55 am: 21. Januar 2009 - 19:23:07 »

It is the right place and I heard something about it.It\'s a good deal. :thumbup:

hwarang

• Gast
ECW
« Antwort #56 am: 21. Januar 2009 - 20:48:30 »

wow. thats cheap. i think i will bring this up the next time someone says something about \"rising tin prices\"...

dichelus

• Leinwandweber
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 134
ECW
« Antwort #57 am: 22. Januar 2009 - 14:20:45 »

So whoever is travelling through the Ruhr-area and has an ECW-army in his bag, just drop me a line.

I have painted swedish army for TYW but I feel free to call them Kings or Parlaments army.
Whatever is needed.

The minor point is that at the moment they are based for BLB to try the rules.
Sooner or later I will base them on WECW or 1644 compatible bases.

skippy01

• TotengrĂ€ber
ECW
« Antwort #58 am: 23. Januar 2009 - 13:11:20 »

I will be in april ... a swedish army - just musing on my parl/waller army using the London TB red coated regts as the core. Does anyone know what colour the spanish coats (never go so far to say a uniform) were in the TYW? might pick up a few extra banner for spainish units. Not sure how to deal with tericos with wecw though.

KingKobra

• Fischersmann
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 660
ECW
« Antwort #59 am: 23. Januar 2009 - 16:39:40 »

Zitat von: \'hwarang\',index.php?page=Thread&postID=20227#post20227
wow. thats cheap. i think i will bring this up the next time someone says something about \"rising tin prices\"...

They are suckers for p&p though: 30 % to mainland Europe, minimum 7.50 pound.