Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 29. MĂ€rz 2024 - 00:11:19
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: Immortal Miniatures: Re-Launch!  (Gelesen 1155 mal)

Regulator

• Edelmann
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 4.307
Immortal Miniatures: Re-Launch!
« am: 24. Juli 2011 - 21:20:15 »

Zitat

Immortal Miniatures Relaunch!
I am pleased to announce that I am relaunching Immortal Miniatures, with a host of new figures and website updates. Releases have been small this year, but I have been busy behind the scenes sculpting lots of new metal figures and working on a few plastic sets. During this time Nortstar helped me out by taking control of the retail side of the business while I got to work designing new figures. I\'m now at a place where I feel happy to take control myself again while ensuring a steady and increased rate of releases. By the end of the month the on-line ordering on www.immortalminiatures.com will be pack on line and I will be up and running again. I am currently re-working a lot of my earlier figures to guarantee that the standard of my figures remains high, so you will notice that a portion of figures will be unavailable while this happens. The Greek range will be most unaffected by this, but figures such as the Thassailian cavalry and Cretan archers will be replaced shortly.

Pre-views:
Over the next few weeks I will be releasing 15 new metal products, including Greek peltasts, Thassalian javelin men, psiloi with javelins, mounted Greek commanders, Greek musicians, Unarmored hoplites, Thassalian cavalry, Saite Egyptian armored and unarmored spearmen,command, bowmen and Kushite command, clubmen and archers. The first three packs are shown below.
Over the next few weeks you will also get to see the master figures for the Persian plastic set that I have been working on for over a year now... but they are finally ready to go.
Keep an eye out for the next newsletter which will announce the re-opening of the web store and announce even more figures!
Until next time....

In the news...
'Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.'

Robert E. Lee

• BĂŒrger
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 1.902
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Juli 2011 - 22:31:07 »

Ich hoffe sehr das er diesmal Wort halten kann und die Perser bald erhĂ€ltlich sind  :whistling:  .
« Letzte Änderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1311562281 »

Axebreaker

• BĂŒrger
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 2.458
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Juli 2011 - 23:38:18 »

Great....more Greeks...as if the market doesn\'t have enough already. :whistling: Also, these don\'t do much for me. They are not bad, just not that good either IMHO. :|

Christopher

Poliorketes

• BĂŒrger
  • BeitrĂ€ge: 1.966
« Antwort #3 am: 25. Juli 2011 - 00:39:08 »

Saiten! Das nenne ich mal eine positive Überraschung!
Beim Aussteigen stolpert man schon mal ĂŒber das Dach des nebenan geparkten Autos. Von ParkhĂ€usern reden wir hier lieber nicht. Sagen wir, der Wendekreis ist groß. (Aus einem Test des Ford Ranger)