Neuigkeiten:

Umfrage

What army interests you?

1.Britsh Forces
- 7 (63.6%)
2.American Forces
- 4 (36.4%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 10

Autor Thema: Britsh Grendadier American War of Independence  (Gelesen 1767 mal)

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger
Britsh Grendadier American War of Independence
« am: 02. September 2008 - 19:20:16 »

I was wondering how many players out there are interested in collecting and playing BG AWI for Tactica next year :D .If we can get at least 4 of us committed to the project then perhaps I can reserve us a table at Tactica :thumbup: .If you are interested please let me know by answering.I will also attach a poll as well to give a sense of direction.

P.S.I\'ll make a another poll in addition to this one listing the scenario\'s under GG AWI 2,so don\'t forget to check that as well. ;) Also all figures must be painted for the event. :thumbup:
« Letzte Ă„nderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1220431375 »

Robert E. Lee

• BĂĽrger
« Antwort #1 am: 02. September 2008 - 20:24:37 »

There ist just one thing wrong with your poll, you forgot to  include an option for guys who own both (as me) .
You already know my opinion about a Tactica project, so of course I am interested  :) .

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger
« Antwort #2 am: 02. September 2008 - 21:14:59 »

Excellent :D !Yes I know you are interested,but I\'m seeing how many more are interested and wish to come and join us ;) .

I left out the third option on purpose so we can judge better what battle to play ;) .I also left the poll open to change if players wish.If others players collect both sides such as yourself then that can be a great asset :thumbup: ,because of the flexibility and short coming one side may have in figures :thumbsup: .don\'t forget to choose some battles that interest you :) .

sven

• Bauer
« Antwort #3 am: 03. September 2008 - 08:07:43 »

Ich habe Figuren für beide Seiten, sowohl Briten als auch Amerikaner. Zwar nicht alles bemalt. Habe ungefähr ca. 80 bemalte Briten und ca. 70 unbemalte Briten. Auf der Amerikanischen Seite habe ich ca. 70 unbemalte Figuren.
Sven

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger
« Antwort #4 am: 03. September 2008 - 10:24:29 »

@Sven

Very good! :DThat is a pretty large size you have collected so far! 8o :pump: We have plenty of time before Tactica for you to paint up your collection,I\'m just happy your interested. :thumbup: Just like Robert E. Lee you can play which ever army you wish and add your figures to the otherside if they need them ;) .Don\'t forget to mark your battles on the other poll. :)

P.S.Send some more pictures in addition to your cavalry if you can. :) ;)