Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 27. April 2024 - 16:12:27
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: JAILBREAK!Scenes from the Old West(update Saloon added),(Update #2 Gunfight!),(update #3 Bankrobbery!),(update #4 Trapped!),(Update #5 A Miners Life)  (Gelesen 6191 mal)

Bommel

• Edelmann

flytime

• Bürger
Oh  ye\'ll take the high road and I\'ll take the low road,And I\'ll be in Scotland afore ye;
But me and my true love will never meet again. On the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.

Axebreaker

• Bürger

Thank you! :D I\'ll be adding some new scenes soon. :beer:

Axebreaker

• Bürger

My next installment is Bankrobbery!It is inspired by a film called \"The Longriders\"and tells the story of Jesse James famous bankrobbery in Northfield Minneasota.This robbery did not go well for the James gang,because the town knew they were coming and set up a trap.The gang was shot up pretty bad.The image I love is they all raided the town in dusters and I decided to put this outlaw gang all in dusters as well. :D

Bankrobbery!

Two gang members stand guard by the doors with their fingers on the triggers in the event the law should show up.

Inside the bank two gang members guard the windows while the leader and his right hand man hold the bank employee\'s up at gunpoint.One employee wisely raises his hands,a black servent cowers in the corner and the second employee foolishly draws a pistol from behind his back.Gunfire will soon erupt sending the bank into chaos! :sniper:

A view from behind the bank

Will the bank robbers get away with the money or will they get shot up like the James gang?Only time will tell! :evilgrin:
« Letzte Änderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1225635386 »

Regulator

• Edelmann
'Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.'

Tellus

• Bürger

Although that Western Stuff isn\'t my cup of Tea,I like the Houses and Miniatures a lot.

Bommel

• Edelmann

flytime

• Bürger
Oh  ye\'ll take the high road and I\'ll take the low road,And I\'ll be in Scotland afore ye;
But me and my true love will never meet again. On the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.

Axebreaker

• Bürger

Thank you very much for the support everyone! :DI\'m happy you are enjoying the scenes,it\'s great motivation! :thumbsup:

Gorac

• Schneider

Very good!
how did you design the bricks? It looks like scratched into cardboard or foamboard.
Is there a safe in the vault? Maybe there is an I cannot see it due to the perspective. I know space is limited inside but a few pieces of furniture would make the scene perfect. What about a safe and a slim table for money counting in the vault? Maybe with some dollars on in?
Currently I am working on a 1920s Gangster scenery and know about the problems of in-house design. I will post some pictures, as soon as the scenery is completed.
Regards,
Hessi

Mad Mö

• Fischersmann

Ah, a cliff-hanger!
Will the bandits escape?
Where is the Sheriff?
Will upright citizens support the sheriff?
I hope we will see soon... :rolleyes:

Axebreaker

• Bürger

@Gorac

Thank you! :D You are correct,indeed I did carve the bricks into foamboard. ;)

I made this town 2 summers ago and I did toy with the idea of a safe.When I made this town,I had in mind to build it to look nice as well as practical and easy to move your miniatures in and out.With that said,a small safe would probely finish it off and not get to much in the way.A counting table hmmm,I never thought of that.I\'ll think about that,it is a good idea. :thumbup: I\'ll have to see how much room it will take up to do it first. ;)

Thank you for the suggestions. :)

@Mad Mo

Maybeeeeeeeeeee. ;) We shall see. :evilgrin:
« Letzte Änderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1225702150 »

Axebreaker

• Bürger

This is fourth installment Trapped!In the last installment I said we must wait and see what happens.The outlaws finish robbing the bank and as they make their escape they find a town ready and waiting for them.The outlaws try and shoot it out. :sniper:

Trapped!

The outlaws step out into the street pistols ready,but not expecting any resistence.

They soon see they are mistaken and have an entire town armed and ready.The air fills with gunfire and smoke as the outlaws attempt to shoot their way out.

One townsmen takes a sniper position on the watertower with his trusted winchester. :sniper:

Soon the robbers see they have no chance and what\'s left of them turn and flee out the back of the bank pursued by the shariff and several very angry townsfolk! :fie: They escape with half the loot,but are shot up and lose several members in the process.Next time you can be sure this gang will not take anything for granted!

I hope this is entertaining for some of you. :D
« Letzte Änderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1225756793 »

flytime

• Bürger

ImUrDentist

• Fischersmann

Awesome pics, minis and terrain! I like the 2nd and 3rd \"Trapped\"- Pic the most! :thumbup:

Makes me want to start wild west gaming right now... 8)
-Team Bodensee-