Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 27. April 2024 - 22:51:37
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: JAILBREAK!Scenes from the Old West(update Saloon added),(Update #2 Gunfight!),(update #3 Bankrobbery!),(update #4 Trapped!),(Update #5 A Miners Life)  (Gelesen 6192 mal)

Bommel

• Edelmann

sehr schöne bilder und serh stimmungsvoll. Jedoch wie fix man so eine Straße versperren kann mit Kisten. Das ist mal eine Bürgermiliz. :D

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

Thank you very much everyone! :phatgrin: I\'m happy my little slide show is entertaining to some of you(even you non western fans ;) ).It keeps me motivated. :thumbsup:

Perhaps some of you might start playing LOTOW. :rolleyes: I have found inspiration for doing other projects from pics I\'ve seen posted here in the bildergalerie on other subjects. :thumbup: I\'m really enjoying myself! :D

Mad Mö

• Fischersmann

Zitat von: \'Axebreaker\',index.php?page=Thread&postID=14227#post14227
... I\'m really enjoying myself! :D
Thats the most important point.
Thanks for the great story. :thumbsup:
And no, i will not start LOTOW but i will enjoy more stories (and pictures) from the old west.

Regulator

• Edelmann
'Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.'

Bil

• Fischersmann
"HergottnochmalkönntihrnichtaufhörenmirständighierimForumdieseFigurenunterdieNasezureiben :cursing: "
( Tellus, 15.07.08 )

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

This is my fifth installment A Miners Life.In this scene I wanted to show a simple dwelling for these tough and durable people.This will be my last one in this series from some time,because I did all this two summers ago and I have no time to build anymore. :rolleyes: I\'m working on AWI BG project and that takes up all my hobby time at the moment.I\'m happy some of you have enjoyed this series and I plan on returning to this thread in the future. :D :beer:

A Miners Life

The old timer heads into town with his hard earned findings with his stern wife looking on.

A view from the inside.

GOLD!Grab your spade and hurry up and stake your claim! :evilgrin:

Bommel

• Edelmann

sehr schön. Sehr rustikal, so stelle ich mir die Einsiedlerhütte eines alten Goldgräbers vor.

flytime

• BĂĽrger

I´m sad to heart thats the last one, looks splendid like all the others before! :)
Oh  ye\'ll take the high road and I\'ll take the low road,And I\'ll be in Scotland afore ye;
But me and my true love will never meet again. On the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.

Mad Mö

• Fischersmann

I´m looking forward to photos of:

AWI BG project
Thanks in advance 8o

Crusader

• Gast

Sogar mit leichten Damen... :phatgrin: ...Jaja Foundry hat halt lustige Figurensets^^

Regulator

• Edelmann
'Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.'

vonrath

• Kaufmannstochter

Hello,

Axebreaker you bring light to my own project again :thumbsup:
The last weeks I have little time for my hobby but this morning I take a look in the forum
and saw your new postings and......hooked again.
First thing when I came home today is :D PAINTING

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

@Mad Mo

Almost there,I\'ll post my 1st Virginia militia soon.

@Everyone

Thank you for the compliments and your support :phatgrin: and I wish all of you good luck in your own projects. :beer:

Doc Phobos

• Fischersmann

Great terrain and atmosphere as always, Axebreaker. The only little detail I would change whenever you build a building again, is maybe reduce the breadth of the wooden wall planks. They are rather too large.

But that is only the tiniest of details and your work simply stunning.

Axebreaker

• BĂĽrger

@Phobos

Thank you and I welcome constructive criticism. 8) :beer: I\'ll keep that in mind for my next building. ;)
« Letzte Ă„nderung: 01. Januar 1970 - 01:00:00 von 1226346836 »