Sweetwater Forum

Sweetwater Forum

• 27. April 2024 - 22:10:33
  • Willkommen Gast
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Autor Thema: Warlord Games ECW Casualties [28mm]  (Gelesen 423 mal)

Regulator

• Edelmann
Warlord Games ECW Casualties [28mm]
« am: 20. Februar 2010 - 10:54:44 »

Warlord Games
Zitat
We’ve heard your calls for casualties for our ranges and the first of these are for our Pike & Shotte range! No matter how great a commander you are on the tabletop, there will always be a need for these miniatures in your collection because on some days the dice simply will not respond to your demands.
As you can see, these models are suitably generic to fit into any Pike & Shotte force. The ever-talented Darren Linington has painted our example miniatures to a suitably high standard that they would not look out of place on any period battlefield.
In addition to soldiers in various states of disrepair you also get the objective marker shown above in this pack. This model is perfect for scenario based objective battles or as a fine piece of scenery for your tabletop conflicts. This blister pack is now available in the Warlord webstore.
'Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.'

SiamTiger

• Bürger
    • chaosbunker
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Februar 2010 - 12:31:19 »

Dem kann ich mich nur anschließen, die Dragooner haben mich wirklich nicht vom Hocker gerissen, dafür sehen die Marker hier recht brauchbar aus.

DonVoss

• Administrator
  • König
  • Il Creativo
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Februar 2010 - 18:38:35 »

Die armen Kerle gefallen mir. Allerdings habe ich fetsgestellt, dass bei einzeln herumliegenden Verlusten, man sich die Dubletten schnell übersieht... :(

12 Tote und ein Marker für 10 Pfund finde ich aber einen fairen Preis... :)

Dv

Axebreaker

• Bürger
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Februar 2010 - 19:02:05 »

These look pretty good. 8) I like casualty figures as I really think they help add atmosphere to both tables and armies.With that said I don\'t like blood added to the figures because it usually just doesn\'t look good and only works in a few cases and here is not one of them.So my conclusion is nice models,but the bloody paint job not so good. ;)

Cheers
Christopher